- Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
The Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To create your account on our Platform and let you log in to your account and use the Platform.
- To manage your account, provide you with customer support, and ensure you are receiving quality service.
- To contact you or provide you with information, alerts and suggestions that are related to the service.
- Billing-related purposes.
- To enable and facilitate the Services.
- To supervise, administer and monitor the service.
- To measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our services.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
- Social and General Information Tools
Online identity theft and account hacking, including the practice currently known as “phishing”, are of great concern. You should always be diligent when you are being asked for your account information and you must always make sure you do that in our secure system. We will never request your login information or your credit card information in any non-secure or unsolicited communication (email, phone or otherwise).
While using any Internet-based service carries inherent security risks that cannot be 100% prevented, our systems, infrastructure, encryption technology, operation and processes are all designed, built and maintained with your security and privacy in mind. We apply industry standards and best practices to prevent any unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We comply with or exceed all applicable federal laws, state laws, and regulations regarding data privacy.
- Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Platform, to perform certain tasks which are related to the Platform, or to provide audit, legal, operational or other services for us. These tasks include, but not limited to, customer service, technical maintenance, monitoring, email management and communication, database management, billing and payment processing, reporting and analytics. We will share with them only the minimum necessary information to perform their task for us and only after entering into appropriate confidentiality agreements.
- Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to become our user. The Platform is not directed and not intended to be used by children under the age of 13. If you’re aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 please let us know by contacting us and we will delete that information.
- International Transfer
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction. Regardless of where your data is stored, it will be maintained securely as outlined in this policy. Your consent to our Terms and Conditions followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to such transfers.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose information necessary or appropriate to protect the safety of the public or any person, to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), and to prevent or stop activity that may be illegal or dangerous. You should also be aware that We may be obliged to disclose information to law enforcement or other authorities to conform to our legal responsibilities. Specifically, and without limitation, you should be aware that the law requires mental health professionals to disclose information and/or take action in the following cases: (a) reported or suspected abuse of a child or vulnerable adult; (b) serious suicidal potential; (c) threatened harm to another person; (d) court-ordered presentation of treatment.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Notice
- To perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you.
- It is in our legitimate interest or a third party’s legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the Services in the best way that we can.
- It is our legal obligation to use your personal information to comply with any legal obligations imposed upon us.
You can view and edit any personal data that you have provided to us using this website. Automated processing of your Personal Information is necessary to operate the Platform effectively and to provide services.
HappyMind Help is the Controller with respect to your Personal Data. You can contact our Data Protection Officer with questions, concerns or objections about this policy, or about your data by writing to:
Last Updated: March 2019